A monthly meetup for businesswomen and entrepreneurs with the purpose of peer to peer mentoring (helping each member grow their business, regardless of niche). This group is focused on learning and sharing with the goal of problem solving. Accountability groups help members keep certain goals, business related or entrepreneurial growth focused.
A key and foundational element of this group will be the rich information sharing, participants should understand this in advance of signing up as they will need to feel comfortable sharing information with other businesses. Each participant will sign a confidentiality agreement to ensure the information shared is kept within the members of the WIN/WIN group.
WIN/WIN will be 15 people max. At each (monthly) meeting the membership will break off into smaller groups of 5-7 to facilitate smaller group discussions
First Wednesday of each month starting June 5, 2019. Deadline extended – applications are due May 10, 2019.
- Members are expected to make a 12-month commitment.The first cycle of WIN/WIN will run from June 2019 to May 2020
- Members are expected to arrive on time to all meetings. If you are not able to make it, please email in advance.
- Members who miss a meeting will donate $25 to the WIN Bursary Fund.
- Members are expected to follow the ground rules of respect for others in the group, time restrictions and the expectation of confidentiality
Meeting Times & Structure:
- First Wednesday of each month, 9:30 to 11:30am.
- At each meeting each member will have 3–5 minutes to
- share two successes or “things that have worked” that they have experienced in that month in their business
- the biggest challenge they are currently facing in their business.
- receive feedback and mentoring input from the group regarding the identified challenge.
- Each month each member will commit to one priority action item or solution that they will try to implement before the next meeting.
COVID-19 Business Update: May 22nd, 2020
Information on government grants, resources, and programs, and how to apply for them, is available here. The Government of Canada… more »
Niagara College Offering E-Commerce Online Courses In Response to COVID-19
As businesses are moving online during the COVID-19 outbreak, Niagara College is offering two online courses to help businesses get… more »