A monthly meetup for businesswomen and entrepreneurs with the purpose of peer to peer mentoring (helping each member grow their business, regardless of niche). This group is focused on learning and sharing with the goal of problem solving. Accountability groups help members keep certain goals, business related or entrepreneurial growth focused.
A key and foundational element of this group will be the rich information sharing, participants should understand this in advance of signing up as they will need to feel comfortable sharing information with other businesses. Each participant will sign a confidentiality agreement to ensure the information shared is kept within the members of the WIN/WIN group. Participants will also need to agree to be on video for meetings.
Due to current restrictions as a result of COVID, WIN/WIN will be a virtual meet up via Zoom technology. Every participant must have access to a device that includes video and microphone capabilities. At each (monthly) meeting the membership will break off into smaller groups of 5-7 to facilitate smaller group discussions via the meeting platform. Meetings will take place the first Wednesday of each month starting 2 September 2020.
- Members are expected to make a 12-month commitment. The WIN/WIN Peer Mentoring Group will run from September 2020 to August 2021
- Members are expected to arrive on time to all meetings. If you are not able to make it, please email in advance.
- Members who miss a meeting will donate $25 to the WIN Bursary Fund.
- Members are expected to follow the ground rules of respect for others in the group, time restrictions and the expectation of confidentiality
Meeting Times & Structure:
- First Wednesday of each month, 9:00 to 11:30am. The first meeting will be held on September 2, 2020.
- At each meeting each member will have an allocated time to
- share a success or “something that has worked” that they have experienced in that month in their business
- the biggest challenge they are currently facing in their business.
- receive feedback and mentoring input from the group regarding the identified challenge.
- Each month each member will commit to one priority action item or solution that they will try to implement before the next meeting.
Daily Update: April 15th, 2021
Ontario government to provide frontline workers with free emergency child care The Ontario government is providing eligible health care and… more »
Daily Update: April 14th, 2021
Ontario launches public consultation on municipal codes of conduct The Ontario government has launched a 90-day consultation to obtain feedback on… more »