Thank you for your interest in hosting an upcoming Chamber of Commerce Business After Five event. The creativity of our members and hosts has enabled this Chamber event to become the most popular networking event in our community. We will be pleased to work with you to ensure a favourable return on your investment.
In order to host a Business After 5, you & your company must be able to provide:
- a wheelchair accessible venue suitable for 100 - 150 people
- light snacks/appetizers
- alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic beverages (one or two beverages per guest)
- plates, glasses, napkins, etc as necessary
- staff to serve drinks & food (staff must have Smart Serve to serve alcoholic beverages)
- adequate parking & washrooms for guests
- coat rack
- 2–3 door prizes (for business card draw)
- microphone for presentation
- tables & chairs for registration area
- tables for literature and prizes
- $350 administration fee
- Special Occasion Permit (if necessary)
- Certificate of Insurance with Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce named as additional insured
- Space for a 10 X 10 backdrop. Please note that Meridian Credit Union is the sponsor of the BA5 series and is entitled to signage and a booth at each BA5. Their support helps us make the event affordable for you to host and maximize your efforts.
For your Business After 5 the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce will provide:
- promotion of your business as our event host on our website, flyers and e-blast to over 2200 email addresses
- staff at the registration table
- an opportunity to address guests during our program (maximum 10 minutes)
- all attendee business cards
- Facemasks (in accordance with local public health and safety guidelines)
Upon receipt of the administration fee and confirmation of your date, our event coordinator will meet with you or a member of your staff to ensure your location will meet all necessary requirements and assist in the planning and offer helpful tips to ensure the event is a success.
Please note that following public health safety and guidelines will be encouraged.
Part 1: Contact Information
Part 2: Event Information
2 month or 60 day notice is required for cancellations or date change. Fee is non-refundable.