Apply For The Grow Your Business Online Grant
As part of the Canada Digital Adoption Program, the Government of Canada has partnered with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to deliver the Grow Your Business Online grant.
Through this program, small business owners can receive a micro-grant worth up to $2,400 to help get their business online, give their e-commerce presence a boost, or digitalize business operations. Grant recipients must commit to maintaining their digital adoption strategy for at least six months.
In addition, e-commerce advisors will be available to work with grant recipients to help identify their digital needs, provide links to digital resources, help with completing applications, and answering questions on the Grow Your Business Online program.
Do you qualify for the Grow Your Business Online grant?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for micro-grant funding, small businesses must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives) in Ontario
- Must be a registered or incorporated business
- Must be a consumer-facing business
- Must be able to be accessed by consumers or provide in-person services to consumers
- Must have at least one employee (other than the business owner)
- Must commit to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months after participation in the program
- Must consent to participating in follow-up surveys, sharing information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and having the name of the business published as a recipient of funding
WHO IS INELIGIBLE?
The following types of small businesses are ineligible:
- Corporate chains and franchises
- Registered charities and not-for profit organizations
- Representatives of multi-level marketing companies
- Real estate brokerages and sales agents
Daily Update: August 12, 2022
Government of Canada doubles homeless strategy funding, Ontario education union prepares for strike vote amid ongoing talks, and more. In… more »
Daily Update: August 11, 2022
Financier and philanthropist Ned Goodman passes away aged 85, Niagara College takes gold at U.S. Open College Beer Championship, and… more »