Apply For The Grow Your Business Online Grant
As part of the Canada Digital Adoption Program, the Government of Canada has partnered with the Ontario Chamber of Commerce to deliver the Grow Your Business Online grant.
Through this program, small business owners can receive a micro-grant worth up to $2,400 to help get their business online, give their e-commerce presence a boost, or digitalize business operations. Grant recipients must commit to maintaining their digital adoption strategy for at least six months.
In addition, e-commerce advisors will be available to work with grant recipients to help identify their digital needs, provide links to digital resources, help with completing applications, and answering questions on the Grow Your Business Online program.
Do you qualify for the Grow Your Business Online grant?
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
To be eligible for micro-grant funding, small businesses must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a for-profit business (including for-profit social enterprises and co-operatives) in Ontario
- Must be a registered or incorporated business
- Must be a consumer-facing business
- Must be able to be accessed by consumers or provide in-person services to consumers
- Must have at least one employee (other than the business owner)
- Must commit to maintaining a digital adoption strategy for six months after participation in the program
- Must consent to participating in follow-up surveys, sharing information with the Government of Canada (ISED and Statistics Canada), and having the name of the business published as a recipient of funding
WHO IS INELIGIBLE?
The following types of small businesses are ineligible:
- Corporate chains and franchises
- Registered charities and not-for profit organizations
- Representatives of multi-level marketing companies
- Real estate brokerages and sales agents
Daily Update: November 25, 2022
Almost half of businesses expect expenses to increase in next 3 months, Regional Council reappoints Jim Bradley to Regional Chair,… more »
Daily Update: November 24, 2022
Service sector leads payroll employment growth in Canada, Ontario invests $4.8m in dual credit apprenticeship program, and more. In this… more »
How a new FREE resource can benefit your business & promote mental health
S mall Biz Safety Podcast · Small Business Week – How a new FREE resource can benefit your business &… more »