In Ontario, young workers are 3x more likely to be injured in their first 30 days on the job than at any other point in their working life. Learn how you can give them the messages they need to keep them safe and keep your businesses running.
This episode was recorded on April 3, 2023. All information presented was current and in effect at that time.
Young Worker Resources
· New and Young Worker Resource Stream – www.wsps.ca/resource-hub/vulnerable-workers
· Quick Safety Tip videos – New and Young Workers www.youtube.com/playlistlist=PL5F…qq0Ai7FeqyN6BS8CO
· Checklist – New Worker Orientation Guide – www.wsps.ca/resource-hub/checkl…r-orientation-guide
Contact Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
· Looking for Small Biz resources and more information? Have health and safety questions? Contact the WSPS Customer Care Team at www.wsps.ca/contact-us or call 1-877-494-WSPS (9777).
· Have questions about this podcast or show ideas? We’d love to hear from you! Contact email@example.com
Follow WSPS on social media
· Twitter: twitter.com/WSPS_NEWS
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/wsps.news
· LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/workplac…vention-services
· YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WSPSpromo