How can moving towards a healthy workplace culture improve your small business? Learn simple steps you can take to retain great people and boost productivity. Then, hear about three free tools that simplify health and safety – and save you time! Guest is Kelly Hultink, WSPS Consultant, Workplace Mental Health.
Note: This episode was recorded on October 11, 2023. All information presented was in effect at that time
Level Up! Ontario Skilled Trades Fairs – levelupontario.ca/
Healthy Workplaces: Positive Workplace Culture
Download a copy of Psychological Safety in Practice: A Guidebook for Managers – www.wsps.ca/resource-hub/guides…debook-for-managers
Visit the Mental Harm Prevention Roadmap site to build a psychological safety action plan – mentalhealthroadmap.wsps.ca/
Mental Health Infographic Poster – www.wsps.ca/resource-hub/poster…ental-health-poster
Quick Safety Tips: Workplace Psychological Safety – Watch these quick safety tips to find out what it means to have a psychologically safe workplace, the role of managers and supervisors, the positive outcomes on worker mental health and the workplace, and steps to get started. – www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5…h5PjGvJHTUE_RCt39
Check out a variety of mental health and well-being resources to protect employees from mental harm. – www.wsps.ca/resource-hub/employee-wellbeing
Contact Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
· Looking for Small Biz resources and more information? Visit the WSPS Small Business Centre: www.wsps.ca/how-we-help/small-business-centre
· Have health and safety questions? Contact the WSPS Customer Care online: www.wsps.ca/forms/customer-care or call 1-877-494-WSPS (9777).
· Have questions about this podcast or show ideas? We’d love to hear from you! Contact email@example.com.
Follow WSPS on social media
· Twitter: twitter.com/WSPS_NEWS
· Facebook: www.facebook.com/wsps.news
· LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/workplac…vention-services
· YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WSPSpromo