Presented by NEXTNiagara
Are you tired of living paycheque to paycheque and feeling like you’re never making progress with your finances? Do you want to learn how to take control of your money and build a bright financial future for yourself? Then look no further!
This seminar is specifically designed for young professionals like you who want to learn the fundamentals of personal finance and budgeting. With lessons and engaging speakers, you’ll leave this seminar feeling empowered and motivated to take your finances to the next level.
- The realities of salaries that aren’t keeping up with cost of living
- Financial wellness vs financial literacy
- Accessibility to the housing market
- Navigating a world where real estate and investment are “the key to future success” but you may not have extra income to save
- Emotions connected to money and financial decisions, and terms and terminology young professionals hear (inflation, investing, etc.)
- Siobhan Deary, Senior Financial Advisor, Scotiabank
- Nkiru Nwagbo, Financial Advisor, RBC
- Bernard Cooper, Financial Advisor, Edward Jones and NEXTNiagara Council Member