In celebration with their 4,200 employees, Niagara Casinos was awarded Hamilton-Niagara’s Top Employer for the ninth consecutive year by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
“We know that our employees are critical to our company’s success,” said Richard Taylor, president, Niagara Casinos. “We treat our employees as our customers – which in turn positively impacts the service they provide and contributes to our strong business results.”
The national competition evaluates organizations on eight categories: Physical Workplace, Work Atmosphere and Social, Health, Financial and Family Benefits, Vacation and Time Off, Employee Communications, Performance Management, Training and Skills Development and Community Involvement.
The announcement complements a year of record-breaking success for the Niagara Casinos’ team as award recipients of:
- National HR Awards – Employee Engagement
- National HR Awards – Venngo Healthy Workplaces
- Workplace Benefits Awards – Financial Wellness, Health & Wellness, Diversity Program
- Canada’s Safest Employers – Wellness (Gold), Psychological Safety (Gold), Safest Employer (Silver)
Award-winning programs at Niagara Casinos include:
- ncdiversity – works to promote an inclusive workplace with their 45 employee committee members who spread awareness of multi-cultural events and diversity initiatives including the ncwomen program
- ncsante – delivers comprehensive benefits and initiatives to improve financial, mental and physical health including on-site Wellness Centres, healthy lifestyle challenges, biometric screening and targeted awareness campaigns
- nccelebrations – offers robust employee recognition and events to demonstrate appreciation for our Great People
- ncCommunity – provides support to over 170 charities and non-profits in the region coupled with United Way Niagara fundraising through employee events
About Niagara Casinos
Niagara Casinos embraces inclusivity, provides unique programs for cohesion, reinforces the importance of a work-life balance and serves as a community leader. Niagara Casinos’ corporate values form the foundation for their employee programming to provide remarkable service, earn trust and loyalty, work as one team and improve local communities. For more information, visit niagaracasinosjobs.com, follow Niagara Casinos on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or call 1-888-325-5788.
About Fallsview Casino Resort
Overlooking the world-famous Horseshoe Falls, Fallsview Casino Resort is an award-winning resort that has been offering premier entertainment and superior guest service since 2004. Featuring a CAA Four-Diamond Hotel with 374 luxury rooms and suites, Fallsview Casino Resort houses a large and impressive gaming floor with more than 3,000 slot machines and 130 gaming tables. Winner of the Wine Spectator’s Best of Award of Excellence and CAA/AAA’s Four-Diamond Award for its two signature restaurants, Ponte Vecchio and 21 Club Steak & Seafood, this vibrant resort property also features a full-service spa and fitness centre, a state-of-the-art 1,500-seat theatre, dozens of dining and shopping options and more than 30,000 square feet of meeting and convention space. For more information, visit fallsviewcasinoresort.com, follow Fallsview on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @fallsviewcasino, or call 1-888-325-5788.
About Casino Niagara
Operating since 1996, Casino Niagara offers non-stop excitement in the heart of Niagara Falls’ tourism district. The casino features action-packed gaming, ongoing promotions, exciting tournaments and free live entertainment throughout the week. For more information, visit casinoniagara.com, follow Casino Niagara on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @casinoniagara, or call 1-888-325-5788.