Being productive in this new work environment requires a unique set of strategies for success.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the workplace has transformed, and new challenges have arisen for both employers and employees. Join us as we explore the emerging challenges both from working onsite and remotely.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- Overcoming isolation during lockdown, quarantines and business shutdowns
- The challenge of remaining connected to both your employees and your clients
- The mental health impacts of COVID-19
- The importance of communication both with your organization — and the public
- Sandra Stokes, CIPD, M.Ed, Partner/Human Resources Consultant, S&G HR CONSULTING
- Marina Glencross, CHRP, CHRL, Partner/Human Resources Consultant, S&G HR CONSULTING
Sponsored by YMCA of Niagara