Get help offsetting your costs on health & safety!
Presented by YMCA of Niagara
Learn how joining the WSIB’s Health and Safety Excellence program can help offset costs of implementing new health and safety topics in your workplace — and how to calculate your potential double rebate for 2022.
The WSIB is offering increased financial rebates to smaller businesses (1–99 employees) through the Health and Safety Excellence program to help support post-pandemic recovery. We are excited to provide this informational session focused on the health and safety needs of small-medium businesses in Ontario.
In this webinar, we will look at:
- How to access rebates through the Health and Safety Excellence Program
- The free resources available to small business by WSPS
- Information on health and safety basics such as employee rights and employer responsibilities under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Health and safety Q&A with our panel of experts
- Ian Morris, Health and Safety Excellence Consultant, Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
- Florence Petrakis, Health and Safety Excellence Consultant, Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
- Bill Chen, Account Representative, Small Business, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Stella Nicastro-Greenough, Account Representative, Small Business, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Health & Safety Awareness Training for Workers and Supervisors
- Health & Safety Representative Training
- Small Biz Podcast
- Small Business Advisory Service(enrolment form attached)
- Violence & Harassment
- WSIB Health & Safety Excellence Program
- WSPS Small Business Centre
- If business owners have any questions for WSPS, please contact email@example.com, 416-475-9260 or WSIB Ian_Morris@wsib.on.ca, 416-356-7651