With so many changes to the workplace and home life, how can you find time for yourself to calm down, find peace, and honour your mind and body?
The workplace has changed and it’s unlikely to return to what we would consider to be ‘normal’. Some of us are in the office, or working from home, or waiting to return to work; some of us have (begrudgingly?) added school teacher to our growing list of skills. Finding a work–life balance is more challenging than ever, but it’s necessary to strike that balance. Join us for this informative Lunch & Learn session for tangible, accessible solutions to find mindfulness and presence in any space, at any time.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- What is Mindfulness?
- What are the scientific benefits of Mindfulness
- How can I practice mindfulness at home and at work
- How does movement contribute to mindfulness
- The Practice of Intention Setting
- Daily Tips and Tricks for Mindfulness
Owner, Soulshine Wellness; Certified Yoga Instructor, Meditation and Reiki Practitioner
Sponsored by YMCA of Niagara