The Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce (GNCC) is dedicated to creating an inclusive and equitable environment where every voice is heard and valued. To further our commitment, we are looking for passionate individuals to join our Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) Advisory Committee.
As a member of our EDI Advisory Committee, you will play a pivotal role in shaping our culture and driving meaningful change. You will collaborate with Board members and senior leadership to develop and implement strategies that promote equity, diversity, and inclusion in all aspects of our organization.
- Collaborate with committee members to assess current practices and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and recommend initiatives to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Provide guidance and support in the creation and implementation of policies and programs.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and emerging trends in EDI.
- Advocate for underrepresented groups and ensure their voices are represented in decision-making processes.
- Strong passion for equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Previous experience in EDI initiatives or related fields.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to think critically, analyze data, and provide recommendations.
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing learning and self-development in the field of EDI.
If you are enthusiastic about creating positive change, fostering inclusivity, and driving our organization towards a more equitable future, we encourage you to apply. Together, let’s build an organization where everyone feels empowered and valued.
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief statement outlining your interest in serving on the EDI Advisory Committee to email@example.com. Deadline for applications is July 21, 2023. Please note that applications to join the EDI advisory committee are now closed.
GNCC is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and members. For more information about our organization, please go to https://gncc.ca