The Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce (GNCC) has an opening on its team for a Member Program Manager. The Chamber is a non-profit, membership-driven organization comprised of over 1,600 business enterprises, civic organizations, educational institutions and individuals. The GNCC is dedicated to helping businesses and organizations succeed in order to ensure the long-term prosperity of the Niagara region. This position is responsible for selling Chamber memberships, member-facing programs, and marketing/advertising opportunities to both existing members and non-members, providing detailed information on various programs offered through the GNCC. This position reports directly to the CEO and President.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package will be provided with base salary plus commission.
- Maintain contact with existing Chamber members and constantly build and acquire new members
- Develop member proposals outlining engagement options for businesses
- Achieve budgeted revenue goals through effectively developing sound l/t partnerships
- Actively seek new businesses and follow-up appropriately
- Ensure that deadlines are met, targets are achieved and successful business relationships are maintained
- Support and participate in Chamber events and programs
- Work renewal accounts and target major accounts as assigned
- Assist Chamber members in taking full advantage of their membership
- Effectively communicate with members and potential members
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 2—5 years of successful sales experience
- A self-starter and proven problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Effective social media strategist
- Must have/maintain a dependable vehicle
- Ability to work with new businesses
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Can think outside the box to offer new ideas, concepts, solutions, etc.
- Capable of maintaining sensitive/confidential information
- Must be a team player that works well in an adapting environment
- College diploma or University degree in business, marketing and/or sales preferred
- Passionate customer service advocate
- Must have the ability to foster the values of member relations
Please submit resume by Monday, May 15th to Mishka Balsom, CEO and President, Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce at email@example.com. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce
One St. Paul St., Suite 103, St. Catharines 905-684-2361 www.gncc.ca