The Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce (GNCC) has an opening on its team. The Chamber is a non-profit, membership-driven organization comprised of 1,500 business enterprises, civic organizations, educational institutions and individuals. The GNCC is dedicated to helping businesses and organizations succeed in order to ensure the long-term economic and social prosperity of the Niagara region. This position is responsible for selling Chamber memberships, member-facing programs, and marketing/advertising opportunities, providing detailed information on various programs offered through the GNCC. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations and Communications.
Compensation: A competitive compensation package will be provided with base salary, car and phone allowances plus commission.
- Achieve budgeted revenue goals through effectively developing sound long-term partnerships
- Based on client demand, develop detailed proposals outlining engagement options and solutions for businesses
- Be accountable to the demands of existing and new clients
- Ensure that deadlines are met, targets are achieved and successful business relationships are maintained
- Support and participate in Chamber events and programs
- Assist Chamber members in taking full advantage of their membership
- Strong organization, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 3 years of successful business-to-business sales experience
- A self-starter and proven problem solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with customer relations management software an asset
- Effective social media strategist
- Valid driver’s license
- Access to a vehicle
- Ability to work with new businesses
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Can think outside the box to offer new ideas, concepts, solutions, etc.
- Capable of maintaining sensitive/confidential information
- Must be a team player that works well in an adapting environment
- College diploma or University degree in business, marketing and/or sales preferred
- Passionate customer service advocate
- Must have the ability to foster the values of member relations
Please submit resume by Wednesday, March 11 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce
80 King Street, Suite 3, St. Catharines, ON, L2R 7G1
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for interview will be contacted.