The Canadian Chamber of Commerce has partnered with CyberNB to offer Cyber Essentials Canada, the only government-developed and government-backed cybersecurity certification program to provide your business with clear guidance and independent certification to help you manage risks posed by online threats.
If you are a supply chain owner, you can achieve peace of mind by leveraging the online platform and tapping into additional features and benefits to measure and manage your supply chain’s level of cybersecurity compliance.
As a member of the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce, we are pleased to offer you a discounted rate.
Cyber Essentials Canada certification focuses on compliance with the following five key controls, which have proven to protect against the most online vulnerabilities:
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways
- Secure configuration
- Patch management
- Access control
- Malware protection
Benefits to your business:
- Only government-backed national cybersecurity certification
- Available in both official languages
- Evolves according to threats
- Independently verified by trusted industry third parties
- Access to a growing network of trusted partners/practitioners
- Supply chain risk management
- 25% off Cyber Essentials Canada**
How to sign up:
- Visit: https://www.thecyberhighway.ca/auth/register-chamber
- Choose your route
- Enter registration details
- Type in the name of your local chamber in the text box at the bottom that reads: Start typing to see a list of chambers
- Once completed, a discount of 25% will be successfully applied and you will be redirected to the payment page to finish the signup process **
*Cyber Essentials certification is awarded once the cyber highway self-assessment has been presented for review, along with relevant supporting evidence, to an approved certification body.
**Final price also includes the cost of issuing a Cyber Essentials Canada Basic Certification (once successful); Plus-level certification would involve an additional cost.