Your Chambers Plan Extended Health benefit includes Teladoc’s virtual care services – it’s the convenient way to access healthcare from wherever you are in Canada, anytime.
When you need a doctor, call one anytime, anywhere.
Choose Teladoc to:
- Evaluate and resolve a broad array of health issues for you and your family, including sinus problems, allergies, cold-like or flu-like symptoms, or are concerned that you may have been infected with COVID-19.
- Avoid heavily public areas such as doctors’ offices and the emergency room, especially during the spread of COVID-19.
- Receive quality care fast, without having to leave your home. You can think of Teladoc as your virtual walk-in clinic.
Download the Teladoc app to easily set up your account and have Teladoc ready when you need it, call 1-888-983-5236 to speak with a Teladoc advisor.
How to register:
Once you’ve downloaded the Teladoc app, launch it, and you’ll see a login screen. Scroll down and click on Set Up Your Account. Then, fill in the requested information.
Important Tips To Help You Register:
- Your first and last names must be exactly the same as what’s on your Certificate of Insurance or Benefits Card. Example: Edward vs Ed
- Your date of birth must be written in MM/DD/YYYY order
- Your postal code must match the one on your file.