Job Title: Sales/Admin Coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Salary and incentives based on experience and skills
The Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce (GNCC) is a non-profit organization, dedicated to the success of businesses and organizations to ensure that Niagara is at its economic and social best. GNCC is rapidly modernizing and proud to contribute to the renewal of its community by serving 1,500 members that employ more than 50, 000 people in our region.
Our employees enjoy an inclusive and positive teamwork environment working towards making a real difference to the Niagara business community. Our employees are our best investment, and the selected candidate will have a great opportunity to grow in our organization and as an individual.
The GNCC has an opening for a Sales/Admin Coordinator whose duties, tasks and responsibilities support the financial, sales and event needs of the organization. The Coordinator will be managing the organization’s administrative reports along with event and membership duties.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in the processing of accounts payable and receivables ensuring timeliness, the accuracy of information and appropriate backup
- Prepare accurate bank and petty cash reconciliation and deposits
- Track staff lieu/sick/vacation time
- Oversee the processing of business documents
- Understanding of QuickBooks would be highly desirable
- Maintain and update sales records and invoices for renewals
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end membership reports and analysis
- Prepare renewal and new member packages
- Conduct administrative daily functions
- Create and print mailing labels for renewal
- Assist with the implementation of marketing/promotional activities and event-related tasks
- Coordinate internal and external communication for events within effective timelines
- Manage and track the registration of all event attendees
- Post-secondary education in office administration, sales support or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in an office setting in a relevant role
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- HubSpot CRM experience would be an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters
- Ethically aligned with the values of the organization
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com by Sept. 12, 2019.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The GNCC offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as a commitment to professional development, monthly lunch & learns and much more. And that is just the beginning.
GNCC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All business decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualification, and without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. The Chamber has a special concern with the participation and advancement of members of four designated groups: women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities. GNCC encourages applicants of all ages.