The Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce (GNCC) is seeking a Graphic and Web Designer to support the fast-paced, high volume daily needs of the organization. This permanent position will independently and proficiently contribute upon demonstrating the following:
- A minimum of 3 years of professional graphic design experience
- Excellent knowledge with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook, Adobe CC, with strong experience in Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Strong proficiency with HTML/CSS/PHP
- Experience creating emails and social media posts
- Knowledge of anti-spam legislation, image licensing, and email industry best practices strongly recommended
- Experience working with WordPress
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production, print and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work evenings 2-3 times per month for events
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with HubSpot CRM
- Social media management experience
- Photography experience
- Video editing experience would be a bonus
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com by Sept. 12, 2019.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
The GNCC offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. We encourage and support continuous learning by ensuring everyone stays active in the community. To help you with this, we offer tools and programs such as a commitment to professional development, monthly lunch & learns and much more. And that is just the beginning.
GNCC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All business decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualification, and without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, language, citizenship, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity), sexual orientation, age, marital status, family status, physical and/or mental handicap or financial ability. The Chamber has a special concern with the participation and advancement of members of four designated groups: women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and members of visible minorities. GNCC encourages applicants of all ages.