Quest Community Health Centre is a dynamic non-profit, interdisciplinary health care organization. Our holistic model of care focuses on primary care, illness prevention, health promotion, community capacity building and service integration.
Quest delivers healthcare that addresses the underlying social determinants of health, such as poverty, housing, unemployment and food security, all of which have a significant impact on health outcomes.
We are committed to providing high quality primary health care and social services to residents throughout the Niagara Region. As such, Quest supports and encourages opportunities for continuous learning and career growth for our team.
The Administrative Coordinator provides a wide variety of key functions including administrative direction, financial support including payroll, preparation of budgets, reports, reconciliations, remittances, purchasing and advanced project coordination. The incumbent is also responsible for oversight of information technology processes, problem solving and equipment management along with facility maintenance oversight and landlord relations.
- Successful completion of post-secondary education in Accounting including payroll.
- 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Ability to problem-solve and apply sound judgment.
- Advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, Excel, purchasing software and financial software.
- Advanced payroll management skills.
- Ability to perform in an environment with frequent interruptions and short deadlines.
- Knowledge of principles, methods, practices and legislation related to accounting, project management, information technology and office administration.
- Certificate in project management.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing and the ability to deliver presentations.
- Highly motivated, flexible and well organized.
- Willingness to continuously upgrade skills and remain professionally current.
If you enjoy being part of a team environment, and share our passion for providing a particularly innovative model of Primary health care, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a detailed job description, visit our website at www.questchc.ca.