What you need to know and do before you arrive
- Before arriving, please print and complete the Provincial Antigen Screening Program Agreement and the Waiver. Bring the completed documents with you.
- All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entering the premises.
- Check-in at registration and provide the completed agreement and waiver.
- You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pick-up if you have not done so online.
- Capacity is limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
- Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the building.
Reporting Your Results
The Government of Ontario has removed the requirement to upload rapid testing kit results.
Businesses with 150+ Employees
For businesses with over 150 employees, please order directly from the Ontario government portal.
Do you have questions?
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you have not found the answer to your questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Update: June 28, 2022
St. Catharines opens food truck and vendor applications, Niagara Region hires permanent Commissioner of Public Works, and more. In this… more »
Daily Update: June 27, 2022
In this edition: Premier Ford promises “aggressive” housing plan Prime Minister announces additional sanctions in support of Ukraine GO-VAXX Bus… more »