It’s quick. It’s easy. It’s free.
- Fill out our booking form to order your Self-Screening Kits
- Once an order is received and packaged you will be notified by the GNCC. Please do not visit the pick-up site until your pick-up time has been scheduled.
- Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate, who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
What you need to know and do before you arrive
- Before arriving, please print and complete the Provincial Antigen Screening Program Agreement and the Waiver. Bring the completed documents with you.
- All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entering the premises.
- Check-in at registration and provide the completed agreement and waiver.
- You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pick-up if you have not done so online.
- Capacity is limited to 4 visitors at any one time.
- Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the building.
Reporting Your Results
In order to participate in the Workplace Self-Screening program, all participants must agree to report ALL data regarding results of the Screening Kits EACH WEEK.
Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results.
Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self-Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
The Workplace Self-Screening Kits program operates Tuesday to Thursday from 10 am – 3 pm.
All kits will be picked up from an easy-to-access location in Niagara, which will be confirmed shortly.
Businesses with 150+ Employees
For businesses with over 150 employees, please order directly from the Ontario government portal.
Do you have questions?
Please visit Frequently Asked Questions first.
If you have not found the answer to your questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daily Update: October 22nd, 2021
Ontario will slowly and incrementally lift all remaining public health and workplace safety measures over the next six months. Ontario… more »
Daily Update: October 21st, 2021
The Government of Canada is replacing its broad-based business financial aid programs with targeted measures for badly-affected firms. Government of… more »