The past year has been difficult for each and every entrepreneur and at Cogeco, we are well aware of this. That’s why it is important to continue to improve and invest in our infrastructure. One main solution to face the hurdles ahead is continuing to adapt the tech expertise and develop initiatives to make your life easier when outages or slowness occur. Your time is precious, we get that.
While the situation is still difficult for the entrepreneurs, please find here a few easy and quick tips to make the most out of your internet services.
3 problems, some very easy solutions
5 ways to easily secure your Wi-Fi network
- Protect your employee network with WPA2 encryption
- Choose your Wi-Fi network name and passwords wisely
- Make your modem updates
- Use a separate guest network
- Opt for a managed network solution
Why is my wireless connection so slow?
- Your cable connections are too weak
- A modem that needs to be reset
- Too many devices connected at the same time
- You are doing too many things online at once
How to optimize the power of your wireless network
- Use a wired connection whenever possible
- Review the location of your access points
- Eliminate sources of interference
- Connect to the 5Ghz band when possible