Take your career to the next level with the Professional Leadership Development Certificate Program, held in partnership with the Goodman School of Business, Brock University and the Greater Niagara Chamber of Commerce.
The program is the right choice for you if you are:
- An organization looking to invest in your employees
- An individual seeking to advance to leadership positions
- A leader in Niagara looking to expand your professional development
The Professional Leadership Development Certificate Program is the right choice for you.
- Improve efficiency and productivity
- Learn from industry leaders and award-winning professors
- Boost employee morale
- Develop succession planning
- Reduce turnover costs
- Network and learn from your industry and others
Through several weekly interactive classes, you’ll learn from award-winning Goodman School of Business professors and industry leaders in the following areas:
- Embracing the leadership challenge
- Leader self-awareness
- Building successful mentoring relationships
- Finance for non-financial managers
- Coaching for performance
- Human resources for the non-HR manager
- Change management
Certificate Program Cost
$2,800 + HST (per person)
Up to 80% could be funded through the Canada-Ontario Job Grant (requires commitment to program completion).
- Oct 18: 9am–4 p.m.
- Oct 25: 9am–12 p.m.
- Nov 1: 9am–4 p.m.
- Nov 8: 9am–12pm
- Nov 15: 9am–12pm
- Nov 22: 9am–4pm
Goodman School of Business
“I really enjoyed the coaching session; it was a great introduction to coaching concepts and practices, with additional activities to help make these theories seem more relatable and practical. I’m excited to try out some of these tactics at work soon! I feel like I am more aware of myself and better equipped to coach my teammates.”
– Professional Leadership Development Certificate graduate
This program is offered in collaboration with the Centre for Innovation, Management and Enterprise Education (CIMEE) operated by Brock University’s Goodman School of Business.