What went right: The top 25 good news stories of the year.
The Daily Update will take a break during the holidays, and will return on January 03.
In this edition:
What went right: The top 25 good news stories of the year
Gavin Haines, Positive.News
There were seismic shifts in energy, major medical advances, animal comebacks, four-day week trials, a night train revival, plus plenty more good news. Here are just a few examples:
- The energy paradigm shifted
- Climate policies and litigation ramped up
- Lost species returned, others bounced back
- There was progress tackling cancer
- Businesses showed climate leadership
- Advancements on female representation
- Nations got serious about plastic pollution.
For a complete list, click here.
Through the Daily Updates, the GNCC aims to deliver important business news in a timely manner. We disseminate all news and information we feel will be important to businesses. Inclusion in the Daily Update is not an endorsement by the GNCC.