THE REGION’S PREMIER CROSS-BORDER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND HOT TOPIC FORUM
Bringing together the key leaders and stakeholders from both sides of the border to:
- Capitalize on the economic potential of the international golden horseshoe
- Connect people interested in expanding cross-border business
- Educate and discuss border-wide issues, problems and needs
Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 | 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
NIAGARA FALLS CONFERENCE AND EVENTS CENTER
|12:30 – 1:10 p.m.||Registration & Opening Remarks|
|1:10 – 2:00 p.m.||Three Keynotes on Exporting!
|2:10 – 2:55 p.m.||Breakout Session A|
|3:00 – 3:45 p.m.||Breakout Session B|
|Choose from 3 tracks:
|3:45 – 5:00 p.m.||Networking & Expert Marketplace
Enjoy open networking with complimentary food and bar
ABOUT EXPERT MARKETPLACE: NEW THIS YEAR!
As a sponsor, showcase your company’s CanAm capabilities directly to this incredible target market! This pre- and post-networking time allows those tackling challenging, cross-border issues direct access to your experts.
Enhanced listing to showcase your company in our online directory for one year. The directory will include all attendees to continue the momentum built during the conference and help drive business development forward! It will be launched at the event and marketed throughout the year. *Enhance listing details TBD
A recap of the event, lessons learned and the challenges ahead, distributed widely to the Partnership membership.
- Access to 200 of the region’s most engaged cross-border business leaders and stakeholders from both Canada and the U.S.
- Be seen as a content expert in bi-national issues
- Connect with Strategic Partners and others interested in advancing international economic and business development
NEW: SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES:
- Be a star of the show during a breakout session and the only panel representative from your industry
(Details to be announced)
NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES! ACT FAST!
“The conversations and connections that were made just at my table was very valuable and beneficial. I really liked the format with the round table discussions. Having a facilitator and scribe worked out really nice. It kept the conversation going and helped focus the discussion.”
– Athena Hutchins, NITTEC
“My sincere congratulations on a well organized and well attended event today. I haven’t been to such a successful crossborder event like this in a very long time.”
– Mary Mokka, International Trade & Marketing Executive
International Golden Horseshoe = Buffalo Niagara to the Greater Toronto Area
Population: ~9 Million as of 2015
Regional GDP: $400 Billion
Facilitated Bi-National Trade Processed at Buffalo Niagara Ports: $85 Billion
MARKETING & ENGAGEMENT HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE 2016 EVENT:
- The inaugural event and huge success, drawing nearly 200 people!
- Over 23,000 people reached on social media (not counting strategic partner promotion!)
- Over 14,000 mentions in direct emails
- International press coverage
Date & Time:
April 26, 2017 1:00 pm
Niagara Falls Conference and Events Centre