Canadian Greenhouse Conference
Located at the Scotiabank Convention Centre in exciting Niagara Falls, Canada, the Canadian Greenhouse Conference (CGC) offers two days of informative, motivating sessions and a large trade show with over 300 booth spaces.
Who Should Attend?
and their staff plus industry partners – this show highlights the latest research and technological information from around the world.GARDEN CENTRE GROWER/RETAILERS, NURSERIES
The CGC has two days of sessions devoted to Garden Centres and the trade show is expanding to include nurseries. Valuable information and experts in the industry help you grow your business.
8 great reasons for attending the 2017 Canadian Greenhouse Conference
- FREE PARKING ALL DAY EVERY DAY – no lines, no hassles
- See, touch and interact with new technology and products
- Talk to the experts – exhibitors and speakers are here as a resource for your business.
Bring your questions and get those answers!
- Generate ideas – information to bring about innovation.
- Comparison shopping – all the players are here and eager for your business.
- Planning – gather information and collect business contacts for that next purchase or expansion.
- Connect with colleagues – this might be the most important reason of all – we don’t operate in a bubble. Talk to old friends and make new ones; share industry challenges and solutions, laugh a little (or a lot).
- Return to work re-energized with new ideas and a sense of community.
Date & Time:
October 4, 2017 12:00 am
Scotiabank Convention Centre, Niagara Falls