Canada 360° Economic Summit
Have you ever attended our Canada 360° Economic Summit?
This annual event mobilizes the Canadian business community to apply its ingenuity to find the bold policy solutions needed for Canada to compete in a changing economic landscape.
Alongside the disruptions caused by the pandemic, Canada is facing several long-standing challenges that are holding back economic growth. The country desperately needs a bold growth strategy if we are to transition our economy from recovery into strong and sustainable economic growth that will attract investment.
Now in its fourth year, isn’t it time you made time for this event?
We’ve got insightful panels featuring top Canadian executives and thought leaders on the following topics:
- Future of the Digital Economy
- Canada’s Future Infrastructure Needs
- The Future of Inclusive Economic Growth
- Canada’s Net-zero Future
In addition, you’ll hear keynote addresses from:
- Hon. François-Philippe Champagne, Minister of Innovation, Science and Industry
- Tiff Macklem, Governor, Bank of Canada
- Nik Nanos, Canadian Public Opinion Pollster, Chief Data Scientist and Founder, Nanos Research
Date & Time:
February 9, 2022 9:00 am